You can connect your KidsWifi to a different network or update the password used if it has changed.
- Connect to your KidsWifi network (either by using a device already connected or changing your device's Wi-Fi network).
- Open go.kidswifi.net in your web browser.
- Click Change Internet connection.
- Click the network you'd like your KidsWifi to use, entering that network's password if required.
- Click Connect. Your KidsWifi might take a minute to connect, during which the KidsWifi network might be unavailable.