After completing the setup, you should receive an email with a link to your Parents' Dashboard.
If you don't receive it, try these steps:
- Check if the email is in your Junk/Spam email folder.
- Try sending the email again. If you get a message that your email address that your email doesn't match any activated KidsWifi, continue with the steps below.
- Connect to your KidsWifi network and open go.kidswifi.net in your web browser.
- If the page says "Connect your KidsWifi", follow the steps to pick your home Wi-Fi network and enter the password (it may have been incorrect the first time). Once your KidsWifi is connected properly, you should receive your email.
- If the page says "KidsWifi is active", copy your device ID from the bottom right of the page and email it to email@example.com and we'll connect your email to your device.