You can control individual devices on your Parents' Dashboard. Some devices automatically have clear names (like "Suzy's iPad"), while others might have generic ones (like "android-ff58510a4241be47"). Follow the steps below to identify these devices and give them meaningful names.
- Connect the device you want to rename to your KidsWifi network.
- Open go.kidswifi.net in a web browser on that device.
- In the bottom right corner of the page, note the two-digit code.
- Visit your Parents' Dashboard from any device.
- Find the device with the same two-digit code.
- Click Settings for the device, then Device name.
- Give it a name that makes sense, like "Suzy's Phone" and click Save.
Now you'll always know which device is which!